A big Hi to myself, since I am the only one who reads my own blogs. Aint my life really interesting ! Its like this guy who used to work in my friend's office - he used to send email to himself - from one account to another. And the email were aimed at pepping himself up and hence the contents were restricted to talks like - "Come on ! You can do it !" or " Believe in yourself !! go get them"
Freaky eh ? I wud use the word INSANE rather than freaky. You have to be a nitwit to do things like that. I mean I can understand Marilyn Manson removing his ribs so that he could give himself a blowjob. But what satisfaction would one get by sending emails to himself !
I had a pretty chilled out weekend. Saturday was busy checking out new accessories for my car. Checked out Blaupunkt and Pioneer music systems. Might go in for Pioneer sometime this week. Was home in the evening and then had dinner and went out with the college gang for coffee.
Sunday morning was spent in putting all my papers in place - financial papers, certificates, manuals etc. One of the jobs i really despise and for which my mom loses more hair than me. Generally, after a month of hounding and beleaguering, she manages to get me to do the task. Once i am on it, I do a great job as always ! Another thing i hate is cutting nails. Just the thought has my hair standing up on their end ! yuck...the sound of the nail cutter cutting my nails 'click..click...click'. ! MEGAYUCK !
Sunday evening, went to a place called Bombay Brasserie. The menu card gave details of bombay and how the city and named evolved, its culture, its inhabitants etc. And then they end up serving punjabi style non-veg. ! i mean why the F call it Bombay brasserie and churn away that BS on the menu card !
Speaking of bombay, I will be away for almost a week attending a workshop in bombay, now Mumbai. Its a residential workshop and is supposed to be full of learning and fun. Also have a date with my ex-gf today evening, the same psychotic capri fem, who is is town... its fun to get involved and listen to her BS and then drop her off and say "what a bitch ! " :-) freaky eh ? not insane, just freaky.
ciao.