ContraDick
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
  So, the test message was successful and I can move onto my 1st blog. using a test message also shows another characteristic of my personality - not to trust anyone or anything until i have actually spent time with the person or experienced the thing.
It’s also typical feature of a Taurean bull. Does that mean I am a Taurean? Hmmm yes. I am the BULL! Not full of it though. When I passed out from school and went to college I slowly became a part of a motley group of guys and gals – all aged around 15-16. And due to the advantage of early hormonal growth, the girls were much more smarter than the guys. There discussions generally covered boys, sun signs, affairs, relationships etc where we juvenile-brained boys were still stuck on school, sports, music and cracking abysmal jokes. And especially coming from a convent all-boys schools, initially girls were not only taboo, in fact looked upon as enemies. I actually used to run away if I saw the girls in our group without any guy/s around. Anyways, during the initial months in college we would be audiences to probably one of the hottest topics amongst girls at that age – sun signs! Girls would actually rule out a particular guy because he was a Libran or he was a Leo and his sun sign was not compatible! Beauty was sun sign deep, probably?
I used to envy that Goodman female for conning these babes into actually buying her book and making some cool dough!
Anyways, there were always arguments between the girls about which is the best sun sign and I would always support a Taurean girl without knowing sh** about the Taurean characteristics well until I was in second year of college. One of those days I had the urge to read about Taurean and I actually found myself reading about myself. I mean there was so much distinctiveness that I was really surprised and actually started believing about sun-signs till I read about the sun-sign characteristics of the girl I was dating in my second year – a Capri. And believe me she had no quality or feature to suggest that she was a Capri other than the fact that she used to bluff most of the times about everything. I had heard someone say that Capri’s are good at it. I might be wrong, so please, all Capri’s don’t start slandering me. Till later…the bull signs off!
 
Comments: Post a Comment
Oh well....new to this blog thing. Just selected a name which seems to suit my past and current life well. Man of contradictions...living a life full of contraditions. hopefully anyone who reads ( HOPEFULLY) would know more update my blog once in awhile and pen down random thoughts about people, life, animals, sex, relationships, corporate life, nature and the works in general...so keep watching this space (or not;)once in awhile.
ARCHIVES
June 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 /

Who? Me?

Also Known As
SG
Has Been Lost For
ages accounted for ... close to 30 years
Gender
Taurean Bull
I See
darkness and shattered glass everywhere
I Despise
probably everything right now....
I Love
music and movies and myself (conceited arent we?)
I'm reading
Dilbert Principle
I Wish
yes... i do.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


  • Please EMAIL feedback (not that i care :)....or email for free sex! :-)
  • Powered by Blogger