ContraDick
Saturday, August 30, 2003
  Good Morning Saturday. Its 1 pm. Saturday mornings begin at 11 am.
Just cooked Chicken Fry and Spinach and Olives salad for a second saturday in a row. Love both the recipes ! Dont start thinking that am an expert chef or something. Its an one of those impulsive things that I do. But I enjoy it during the cooking bouts that I get. its like the fits that some ppl have once in awhile. But the outcome is a smakingly delicious fried chicken with the aroma of garlic and coriander and a side-dish of spinach salad with corn cobs and olives ! YUMMEH ! didnt i just make u feel hungry ? I am a Connoisseur (sp?) ! I just came to know yesterday that sp? might mean spelled correctly ? DUH !

Didnt do much last nite, watched a movie called Going down.....another of those stories where the guy falls for the wrong woman and as the name suggests - goes down. That blonde chick was so hot, that I wouldnt mind 'going down' on her. if you know what i mean ;-) I am a sucker for blondes. On my first trip to the US, on my first lapdance I chose a blonde ! Alexia. Still remember her name. She was ultra-H.O.T. I had to do a repeat and ended up blowing quite a bit of moolah! and at the end of it all, at 2 am in the morning, I went off in a cab and she went of in a Merc !! Me, the SUCKER !
Blondes sure have all the fun !

I would love to be a woman in my re-birth. gotta take care of my karma to appease mr. god up there, if any. more on god and karma to follow in a later blog. Right now, i gotta go and dig into that chicken which has already filled halk my stomach with its aroma.....mmmm happy hogging ! oh and i also got some schnapps to go with that.....

cheers....







 
Comments: Post a Comment
Oh well....new to this blog thing. Just selected a name which seems to suit my past and current life well. Man of contradictions...living a life full of contraditions. hopefully anyone who reads ( HOPEFULLY) would know more update my blog once in awhile and pen down random thoughts about people, life, animals, sex, relationships, corporate life, nature and the works in general...so keep watching this space (or not;)once in awhile.
ARCHIVES
June 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 /

Who? Me?

Also Known As
SG
Has Been Lost For
ages accounted for ... close to 30 years
Gender
Taurean Bull
I See
darkness and shattered glass everywhere
I Despise
probably everything right now....
I Love
music and movies and myself (conceited arent we?)
I'm reading
Dilbert Principle
I Wish
yes... i do.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


  • Please EMAIL feedback (not that i care :)....or email for free sex! :-)
  • Powered by Blogger