Another lousy Monday at work. Just filled another bunch of crappy project document.
Now they are saying I might have to go to Malaysia for a month or 2. Malaysia, Truly Asia. Thats how their tourism tagline goes. Who f**ken decides what Truly Asia is ?? Not Malaysia of all !!
Ask a westerner his image of Asia and he will say - densely populated, poverty ridden, animals-walking-around, bunch of third-world countries. You know what....Malaysia might be Truly Asia. Come to think of it. But so will most of the Asian countries. All these countries will call themselves Truly Asian. Why not have a common tagline for all of them - Asia, Truly Asia ! ha ! I am in the wrong line of business. Asian countries cant be third-world countries. Cause there are no fourth-world countries and Asia is much better off than many of the African and Middle East countries. I think Asia just got promoted to a second-world region. I mean Middle-East, the image that comes to your mind can make you wanna puke right ? That doesnt happen in case of Asia.
I had been to Australia a few months back. Loved Sydney and Tasmania ! And loved the aussie chicks too. I think on a percentage basis, Aussie babes can kick the butts of America babes. Never been to Europe, where they say live some of the most beautiful women on earth.
Went to a few bars and a strip club. Saw a Mega Strip show out there. Innovative. men can fall for anything that has the word 'strip' attached to it. A man might pay a woman $$ just to say that word. STRIP ! $10 STRIP ! $10.
Anyways, time to go back to the new age idiot box and try to get some work completed.
later...
And remember: Recycling one glass jar, saves enough energy to watch T.V for 3 hours!
(That addictive old age idiot box.)