Another monday gone by....tuesday almost over. according to my astro-prediction for this week, I am supposed to come across a girl who can be a very good life partner. And i am supposed to not let go this oppurtunity. And am in KL this week of my life week.
Cant these weekly horoscopes be a little more specific. I mean what am i supposed to do with that kind of a prediction. Start talking to every chick who wheezles my contradick for a week.
SCHWING !
"Hello Mam, are u single ?"
Yes
"Do you have any fantasies which involve indian men"?
No
"THought so"
...
"Hey Beautiful"
PHUK OFF JERK.
"hmmmm ok".
...
"Hey babe, do you wanna explore the idea of marrying a jerk from india, who is out on a babe hunt coz his horoscope tells him to?"
huh
"Ok, you are dumber than i am. Bye"
SCHWING !
...
To think of it, sounds like fun. i should also have candid camera follow me around and record all this. that way I can at least make some money while girls insult me.
horoscopes my a$$ !! I have an indian girl in my team, a korean girl, a mandarin girl and another girl who has that canbefromanywhere kinda look. and she doesnt talk to me. and forget spending lives together, none of these even come close to being in the elevator together. i love elevators - random ppl from varied walks of life caught in a place together for a minute. Elevators were invented by god to demostrate the powers that destiny bequeth.
Back in india, theres this hot chick in office. She really turns me on. She has this husky voice which turns me on even more than her looks. I am kinda a sucker for husky female voices. We were together in an elevator once. I was just wathing her from the corner of my eye. Suddenly i hear her husky voice "Hi..How are you doing". i was like SCHWING !! i had this crazy urge of grabbing her and giving a wet juicy horny kiss so hard till she actually lost her breath and fell unconscious !!!! some fantasies shalt always remain fantasies. What a loser !!! BLAH SCHWING !! POOP SCHWING !!
I missed A y'day. I dont know why. was just missing the crazy wild times we had together ! I miss her once in awhile when things get nostalgic. Gotta tell her that the next time i run into her. ACK !!! whats happening to me !!!! am getting soft. !?? BLEH !!!! Control yourself !!!! CONTROL CONTROL !!!!!! Take a deep breathe. clear out all such ugly thoughts.
get back to work......