ContraDick
Monday, September 22, 2003
  Feeling much better today....like God, rested on the 7th day. peacefully. evening went to chinatown...the crazy nite bazaar. its similar to the ones in Thailand. bought some deo's, a pair of nike shoes (erm, not original), a couple of vcd's and some fringe stuff. Its a complete bargain bazaar. I HATE bargaining. No matter how much you bargain, in the end, you still feel like a monkey! You can still feel that u got sucked! i would rather walk into a fixed price store and pay the amount they ask for rather than bargain. and after so many years, am still trying to master the art of bargaining ! I dont think you ever master it...after all its freaking business for the other guy, not charity....but as long as you go home satisfied with the value for money...i guess its ok.

Saw ManU play Arsenal after i returned. Both sides were playing some crappy football. and Van the Man...the f#$#$$ sonof#$#$ missed a penalty in extra time ! what a dork ! this year chelsea is looking good. i have always liked Jimmy floyd and their blue jersey...but ManU remains my favori. though they are gonna suck this year for sure.

got another long day ahead....gotta submit some docs to my manager. he is good. that guy is good. not often that i say something like this about my boss. i have had some of the worst jackassses for bosses (like everyone else). Like Scott Adams says, no manager is ever bad. Have you ever heard a manager say "I am a bad manager. I suck at what I do."
Its like those facelifts and facial surgeries actresses get done. Have you ever heard an actress say "I just look young and hot coz i have done 7 facelifts and 4 surgeries and spent freaking millions to get this face". I mean a woman will never say that. She might talk about drugs and alcohol addicition but she will never say i got silicon on my breasts ! i mean which is worse, being a druggie or getting some silicon on your breasts? humans.

I wonder why there are no silicon implants for male sexual organs? I am sure many men wud love to have a 10 or 12 incher right ! :)




 
Comments: Post a Comment
Oh well....new to this blog thing. Just selected a name which seems to suit my past and current life well. Man of contradictions...living a life full of contraditions. hopefully anyone who reads ( HOPEFULLY) would know more update my blog once in awhile and pen down random thoughts about people, life, animals, sex, relationships, corporate life, nature and the works in general...so keep watching this space (or not;)once in awhile.
ARCHIVES
June 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 /

Who? Me?

Also Known As
SG
Has Been Lost For
ages accounted for ... close to 30 years
Gender
Taurean Bull
I See
darkness and shattered glass everywhere
I Despise
probably everything right now....
I Love
music and movies and myself (conceited arent we?)
I'm reading
Dilbert Principle
I Wish
yes... i do.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


  • Please EMAIL feedback (not that i care :)....or email for free sex! :-)
  • Powered by Blogger