I am still coughing and sneezing, which is like annoying the hell out of me !! my body is not able to take something from this new place. it better start adjusting to this whole 'new place' thing...i dont wanna spend my entire stay coughing and sneezing. i havent even gone swimming the past week thanks to this ! F^*$ F*$$F *$*$F *$*!.
those werent bad words. that was an encrypted msg from Zion, the planet where i come from. yeah, i aint human. am a zyborg. Z for Zion, Z for Zyborg. Z for Zzzzzz what i to do ppl around me. Almost slept in a meeting right now. Actually dozed off for like 5 seconds. not sure if anyone saw. but then who cares ! i go home late, sleep late, wake up early.....u cant freaking blame me for dozing off ! nowadays, i type my blogs so fast, i am not even sure if they make sense. nor do i read them myself after typing, so you gotta excuse me...just a lean period for another month maybe or till i mess up real bad ! i have also become sentimental for the past 2 days. must be the 'new-place' thing again. i have got two partially imbecile colleagues, who are talking crap half the time. why cant i ever get a HOTCHICK as a colleague. its almost as if, I join a new place and all the HOTCHICKS quit and run away. Like a movie I saw...oh forget it. aint got time for that today. gotta sneeze some more, cough some more and wait for the day to end.
I zink I fill go now. I zam tu zucking fired phor fal phis !