I just discovered that I need size 36 of a straight fit and size 34 of a pleated trouser. Either I got an elastic butt which flexes utp 2 inches or the pleats (sp?) pants are really powerful to handle my flexible butt.... and I have no idea what i just typed. did it make any sense at all ? Butt, we will never know. Pun intended. everything i do is intended. Nothing, seems unintentional.
i hurt the best babe in my life today. that was unintentional.
I am sorry !!! i was so f**en sorry i almost cried. But tears dont come easy to me.
but it hearts inside. hearts a lot. thats why i hate god. I am gonna get even one day. One day !
ok, back to reality. and life sucks. u can say its 'prettyshitty' it rhymes, but not my life. anyways, the Malaysia trip is confirmed. flying next week. Hey liquid moon dude, or babe, which are the hot spots in KL !!?? neat places to hang out and ogle at chicks... i have a 6 day week out there !! cant imagine someone actually works 6 days a week. its gonna suck big time !
f**k, am hungry ! see you later.
Now they say an orange a day keeps the doctor away ! Make up your freaking mind u morons !