So the Ganesh festival in India rolls on....all politicians trying to get as much mileage as they possibly can. If they spent as much effort for the good of this country, we would've been a superpower already !
Politicians are goona pull this country down...This place is going to the dogs unless people like me jump into the political fray. But there are too many morons, jackasses and assclowns to deal with. Is life worth it ? Maybe. Maybe Not. Right now I have other things to worry about - like a small red spot on my hand. Its appeared out of nowhere. Maybe a spider bit me while i was asleep, before i ate it up. No seriously ! An average human eats 7 spiders in his lifetime. And it has to be in your sleep right.....not when you are awake and want a snack so u decide to eat the next living organism you get your hands on. Today I told a few of my colleages to STFU and not disturb me. A couple of them seemed quite peeved off ! lol. I like that. A pat of the back for me. yeaaaaaaaaa..... I used to shout like that in school....Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I dont know after what, but i used to. All kids did. Cant imagine I sounded so gay at that age Some of the classmates still are I am sure....
Do you remember having a brain in early school days ? I didnt have any. Do you remember having a mind of your own, do you remember you taking in 'decisions' at that age. One of my teaches used to say - You come to school coz your dad kicked you and you go home in the evening when we kick you out. He was so right !!!! The only thing I used to look forward to was sports. Classes and schedules didnt matter. Food didnt matter. Teaches didnt matter. That was life !!!! This is not. This SUCKS !!!!
As always....
"If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to create the energy of an
atomic bomb"
....Wonder how the Americans bombed Japan?