ContraDick
Wednesday, September 03, 2003
  What a f***ing nite and what even more f***ing day so far !!!!
I am in one of my worst moods today. For the 2 -3 ppl in this world who visit my blog, if you expected to find the lousy humor that try to provide generally, you are mistaken today. TODAY SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last nite at 12:30, the phone rings...To prevent my parents from waking up, I run to pick up the phone and slip and crash into a pot breaking it into 3 pieces. Luckily didnt break any parts of my body.....Somehow I gather myself and pick up the goddamn f***ing phone. Luckily the phone rings didnt wake up my folks. But my crash surely did. It was an anonymous call telling me that some persons have broken into our office (dads office). Thanks to the fall and the time of the nite, I started swearing that person since he was refusing to say who he was.

My dad wakes up...my mom gets all hyperactive by this time. So we took a spare lock and key and a knife and went to our office. We reached there to see a cop van waiting outside. We go up and see that the cops have already apprehended the crooks !!! Apparently the anonymous phone caller also phoned the cops. God bless him... Humanity is still not completely dead !

2 men and a woman...they cops were holding them by their shirt and bringing them down. Once of the cops asks me - Do you know any of them? Pretty exciting stuff, eh ! The 3 of them had actually got food and booze to drink too....I was tempted to take a chance and slap one of those guys. Then discretion is better than stupid valour in many situations. Or I dont have the BALLS for it.....more likely.

THen followed the customary process of filing the FIR...how to phrase the complaint, the usual comments like - "whats this world coming to". my dad was meanwhile impressed with a cop coz he was a teetotaler ! he found it hard to believe that cops like him existed. When the cops asked my dad about himself, he started with his life story !! I was like "WHOA WHOA ! hold on to your horses....Its a stupid police complaint, not a biography they asked for..neither did u win a Nobel prize".

On my way out, i suddenly asked the cops when they were gonna beat up the thieves ! haha. that was a masterpiece that took the wind out of the them. They didnt know how to react coz legally you are not allowed to bash up feloners. It took them a few seconds before they could gather a response. Reminds me somewhat of the Code Red concept from the movie A few Good Men. Jack Nicholson - I bow to him !!!! Class Act !!

So finally I slept at 4 am. I could kill those bas****s just for making me stay awake till 4 am. Came to office at noon with my leg still paining like crazy after the midnight fall. I sit on the chair and my colleague goes 'is this the time to come to work !"....If i had a gun in my hand at that moment, I would have pulled the triggy ! I wish i was in the US - no arms licencing bull attached. Walk in and walk out with the gun. I need a GUN !!!
I wanna gun down most of the imbeciles that roam this earth...starting with the 3 losers of last nite !

Humans: Mutated animals messed by God.

later.....have an AbsoF****enlutely great day like mine !!

laters....







 
Comments: Post a Comment
Oh well....new to this blog thing. Just selected a name which seems to suit my past and current life well. Man of contradictions...living a life full of contraditions. hopefully anyone who reads ( HOPEFULLY) would know more update my blog once in awhile and pen down random thoughts about people, life, animals, sex, relationships, corporate life, nature and the works in general...so keep watching this space (or not;)once in awhile.
ARCHIVES
June 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 /

Who? Me?

Also Known As
SG
Has Been Lost For
ages accounted for ... close to 30 years
Gender
Taurean Bull
I See
darkness and shattered glass everywhere
I Despise
probably everything right now....
I Love
music and movies and myself (conceited arent we?)
I'm reading
Dilbert Principle
I Wish
yes... i do.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


  • Please EMAIL feedback (not that i care :)....or email for free sex! :-)
  • Powered by Blogger