ContraDick
Thursday, September 04, 2003
  Whew ! Marathon training session since morning. Back to the old days of spending some time on COBOL and DB2. The world i moving ahead....I am going in the opposite direction. Speaking of I am going, I am not going anywhere. The KL plans keep getting postponed. I have been going there for the past 6 months. Its like that mirage in the desert....once you get close and start planning stuff, you keep getting bummed.
Anyways...no hurry...not like I am going to a nudist colony in Miami or to the Rio Festival. Man, I wanna go there before i get married ! So I have another 50 years for sure ! Again, no hurry.

Have cooled down a bit today after a pretty f***ed up day y'day. Had a nice body massage last evening. When I had gone to Bangkok, a nice thai babe had given me massage. Back here, a 45 year old man gives me massage. Talk about going down in life ! I have a lot of chest hair ( another sign of me being this hot manly dude chicks dig.. NOT :-) This thai babe who gave me a massage was absolutely fascinated by my chest hair. Presumably, thai men are comparatively a smooth lot. So you have to wear this robe like dress when they give you a thai massage....so she started off and after awhile the robe slid sideways to show off my bare hairy chest. And this woman actually let out a shout, which like freaked me out. For a moment I thought the robe slipped in the wrong place and she was face to face with Godzi.....so she shouted and I went
"Whoaa!!! Hold the show". what happend ? Then she says shes never seen so much chest hair. I told her to visit India...she will be busy shouting for the rest of her life. She was so fascinated...she actually rubbed my chest for a few minutes....which made me uncomfortable for some time before i went. "mmmm more......". Just kidding. it was a normal relaxing thai massage. No hanky panky stuff involved. That was funny. Not as bad as it sounds out here. Bangkok was one of the best trips I have been on. I had liked the place. Maybe coz it was my first trip abroad. Had gone with VW. We had a real good time checking out the temples, the beaches, the babes, the hookers etc. which naturally led to some male bonding since we were new to all this stuff. Its a nice place though - Bangkok. Better than singapore. Singapore is an artificial bunch of BS I started hating in a day...and its probably the size of a gorillas testicle...Places should be bigger and more varied. Everything in Singapore looks the same. But babes are hotter than thai babes. I am sure thai babes must be stinking a bit looking at the kind of freakin food they eat. Lets hope the malays are better ! *wink*

later....
Also: "The value of an average person's skin is about $3.50". Told you humans are worthless !!!







 
Comments: Post a Comment
Oh well....new to this blog thing. Just selected a name which seems to suit my past and current life well. Man of contradictions...living a life full of contraditions. hopefully anyone who reads ( HOPEFULLY) would know more update my blog once in awhile and pen down random thoughts about people, life, animals, sex, relationships, corporate life, nature and the works in general...so keep watching this space (or not;)once in awhile.
ARCHIVES
June 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 /

Who? Me?

Also Known As
SG
Has Been Lost For
ages accounted for ... close to 30 years
Gender
Taurean Bull
I See
darkness and shattered glass everywhere
I Despise
probably everything right now....
I Love
music and movies and myself (conceited arent we?)
I'm reading
Dilbert Principle
I Wish
yes... i do.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


  • Please EMAIL feedback (not that i care :)....or email for free sex! :-)
  • Powered by Blogger