ContraDick
Monday, December 13, 2004
  another sucky weekend. am so good at wasting away my life... woke up late saturday morning and had my usual continental breakfast. then suddenly felt like watching trainspotting (for the zillionth time) with a few blunts !

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning.Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that (when u got a blunt)?

ha ! spud is awesome..


 
Comments: Post a Comment
Oh well....new to this blog thing. Just selected a name which seems to suit my past and current life well. Man of contradictions...living a life full of contraditions. hopefully anyone who reads ( HOPEFULLY) would know more update my blog once in awhile and pen down random thoughts about people, life, animals, sex, relationships, corporate life, nature and the works in general...so keep watching this space (or not;)once in awhile.
ARCHIVES
June 2003 / August 2003 / September 2003 / October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / March 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 /

Who? Me?

Also Known As
SG
Has Been Lost For
ages accounted for ... close to 30 years
Gender
Taurean Bull
I See
darkness and shattered glass everywhere
I Despise
probably everything right now....
I Love
music and movies and myself (conceited arent we?)
I'm reading
Dilbert Principle
I Wish
yes... i do.


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


  • Please EMAIL feedback (not that i care :)....or email for free sex! :-)
  • Powered by Blogger